Welcome to MCC
- The online orientation is one part of MCC’s pre-enrollment process and is designed for you, the new MCC student.
- You must complete each section to receive credit for completing the orientation. It should take you about 45 minutes
so plan your time accordingly.
- During the orientation, feel free to take notes. At the end of each section, you will be asked to answer a question about
the information in that section.
- At the conclusion, you will have access to a summary that will include links to the many resources addressed throughout this orientation.
- Your completion of this orientation will be
noted on your student record.
Click Here To Start