"If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place."
Cultivate - To expand students’ experience through cultural encounters To accomplish this we will:
- Provide discounted tickets through area arts and cultural organizations.
- Subsidize student attendance at cultural events.
- Coordinate and subsidize transportation to selected events.
- Invite students to share their unique cultural experiences through activities sponsored by the ICC.
- Secure funding/grant support to promote multicultural programming.
- Encourage student attendance at the ICC's annual cultural conference.