Who we are
Instructional Design Services, IDS, is the key faculty
resource for applying the latest technologies and strategies in
teaching and learning.
What we do
- Consult faculty on the best use of instructional media and
technology in the classroom and online.
- Produce communications in the right format with the right message.
- Produce audio/visual media to support learning, and provide technical support for special events and activities.
- Conduct workshops and hands-on training on the latest teaching
presentation software and web tools.
- Research, recommend, and implement state-of-the-practice,
solutions in teaching, learning, and communication.
- Promote, support, and partner with administrators, faculty, and
students to leverage the best use of media technologies.
- IDS is committed to quality, service, and innovation.